Executive Director – Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center (Safety Harbor, FL)
The Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center (MWNFC) has been helping families since 1994. The mission is to nurture and strengthen children, youth, adults, families and communities through education, support services and collaborative partnerships to help people improve their lives and achieve self-sufficiency. The Center provides programs and services for families in need of temporary support in these areas: critical basic needs, family support services; youth programs and services; career development and adult education.
MWNFC is seeking a leader and chief spokesperson who can achieve a strategic vision in the areas of organizational management, financial accountability, fundraising, community relations, and volunteerism.
Foundation Executive Director – Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research (Tampa, FL)
The Lions Eye Institute for Transplant and Research (LEITR) is a nonprofit organization that transforms lives by restoring sight for those with visual impairments and improves quality-of-life for tissue recipients. LEITR is the largest combined eye bank, tissue recovery and ocular research center in the world. The mission of LEITR is to elevate standards in sight restoration, tissue transplantation, research, and education. Since 1973, LEITR has given the gift of sight to 160,000 men, women, and children around the world.
LEITR is seeking a leader who will be responsible for growing and strengthening its charitable contributions by developing and executing strategic annual fundraising and capital campaign plans to secure gifts for mission priorities.
Catalyst Consulting Services specializes in nonprofit executive searches.
Based on our contracts, approximately 60% of our recruitment is focused on Executive Director positions. More than 30% is dedicated to Fundraising/Development positions. Nearly 10% is for other nonprofit leadership roles such as COO, CFO, and Administrative Support, and more. Below are a few of our completed searches:
- Arc Jacksonville, President & CEO, Florida
- Arts Conservancy for Teens (ACT), Director of Development, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Florida Medical Clinic Foundation, Florida, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Neighborly Care Network, President & CEO, Clearwater, Florida
- Heart Gallery of Tampa, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Humane Society of Pinellas, Director of Development, Clearwater, Florida
- onbikes, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- South Tampa Y, Executive Director, Development Director, Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Crossroads, Director of Accounting, Florida