President & Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The Arc Jacksonville has been championing the inclusion of persons with intellectual and developmental differences since 1965. Beginning as a grassroots movement to provide educational opportunities, The Arc Jacksonville has been an innovative leader and pioneer of new approaches for 54 years, advocating for and serving individuals and their families.
Today, The Arc Jacksonville serves more than 600 adults each day, helping to answer, “What’s Next?” Program participants are empowered to take their next step in education, employment, independent living, recreation, and community involvement. Through innovative programs, The Arc Jacksonville is on the front lines to ensure that people with intellectual and developmental differences and their families have the support and services they need to be fully engaged in their communities.
Nationally recognized, the programs of The Arc Jacksonville include: adult day training, mental health services, STEM high school prep, community employment, independent and residential living, college experience programs for young adults, nutrition, personal care, recreational and social skill building.
The President & CEO will work closely with the Board of Directors to implement the organization’s strategic vision while ensuring program and fiscal accountability. This includes sound management of all fiscal resources, fund development, public relations and marketing, supervision of an established program staff, and business operations.
Catalyst Consulting Services specializes in nonprofit executive searches.
Based on our contracts, approximately 60% of our recruitment is focused on Executive Director positions. More than 30% is dedicated to Fundraising/Development positions. Nearly 10% is for other nonprofit leadership roles such as COO, CFO, and Administrative Support, and more. Below are a few of our completed searches:
- Arts Conservancy for Teens (ACT), Director of Development, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Gulf Coast Museum of Art, Largo, Florida, Director Development, CFO, Director of Programs
- Florida Medical Clinic Foundation, Florida, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Lighthouse of Pinellas, Inc., Florida Director of Development, CFO, Largo, Florida
- Neighborly Care Network, CEO, Clearwater, Florida
- A Kids Place of Tampa Bay, Director of Development, Tampa, Florida
- Dawning Family Services, Director of Development, Tampa, Florida
- Habitat for Humanity of East & Central Pasco Counties, Director of Development, Dade City, Florida
- Heart Gallery of Tampa, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Humane Society of Pinellas, Director of Development, Clearwater, Florida
- onbikes, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- South Tampa Y, Executive Director, Development Director, Tampa, Florida