Chief Development Officer – Glazer Children’s Museum (Tampa, FL)
The Glazer Children’s Museum is seeking a Chief Development Officer that will be responsible for leading the design, strategic leadership, management and execution of all fundraising activities for the Glazer Children’s Museum, including: individual, corporate, foundation and public giving, fundraising events, capital needs and planning for long term sustainability. The Chief Development Officer will need to possess a proven track record of leading a team of fundraising professionals and managing a diverse, multi-million-dollar portfolio of donor partners. The ideal candidate will have experience as an authentic champion for the Museum’s mission and dedicated relationship and consensus builder.
This Chief Development Officer leads the charge to build and enhance connections with current donors, and develop new connections, resulting in increases in contributed income, new pathways of giving, and the long term sustainability and flexibility of the Museum to meet and grow an annual fundraising budget of $2,000,000.
Community Foundation Vice President – United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties (Daytona, FL)
The United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties is seeking a leader who will elevate the community profile, achieving strategic growth, and organizational stability to fulfill community impact goals. The Vice President will oversee the development and implementation of donor acquisition strategies as well as ensure long term engagement through effective donor stewardship.
The Vice President will lead efforts to enhance external partnerships with wealth managers and professional advisors. This position will manage a portfolio of current donors, assist in increasing new prospects, and in collaboration with the advisory board ensure the proper oversight of complex contributions. As head of the Community Foundation of Volusia-Flagler Counties, the Vice President will develop and ensure execution of all fund development strategies including prospect identification, qualification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship in partnership with the President of the United Way of Volusia-Flagler Counties.
Catalyst Consulting Services specializes in nonprofit executive searches.
Based on our contracts, approximately 60% of our recruitment is focused on Executive Director positions. More than 30% is dedicated to Fundraising/Development positions. Nearly 10% is for other nonprofit leadership roles such as COO, CFO, and Administrative Support, and more. Below are a few of our completed searches:
- Arc Jacksonville, President & CEO, Florida
- Arts Conservancy for Teens (ACT), Director of Development, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Florida Medical Clinic Foundation, Florida, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Heart Gallery of Tampa, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Humane Society of Pinellas, Director of Development, Clearwater, Florida
- Lions Eye Institute for Transplant & Research, Foundation Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Mattie Williams Neighborhood Family Center, Executive Director, Safety Harbor
- Neighborly Care Network, President & CEO, Clearwater, Florida
- onbikes, Executive Director, Tampa, Florida
- Tampa Crossroads, Director of Accounting, Florida