PH Solutions, LLC provides a diverse array of outsourced services to non-profit organizations seeking assistance with their philanthropic programs – specifically in the areas of grant management, fundraising planning and database administration. PH Solutions helps each of our clients put their best foot forward when it comes to fundraising and non-profit management by offering cost-effective ways to deliver high-quality fundraising work.
Managing Partner, Holly Parrish, CFRE has close to 18 years of professional fundraising experience that spans all facets of annual giving, major gifts, campaigns and planned giving. Since establishing PH Solutions in 2013, Holly has worked directly with more than 30 organizations both local and national.
Holly’s professional affiliations include:
- Certified Fundraising Executive (CFRE) since 2004
- Raiser’s Edge Certified by Blackbaud (bCRE)
- Blackbaud Consulting Partner since 2015
- Member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals
- Fundraising Coach and Mentor for DonorPath, a Network for Good Company
Holly holds a BA (Communications & Religion) from Florida Southern College in Lakeland, Florida, and an MPA from the University of South Florida. Holly is a board member for Strings in Need and the Polk Chapter of the Association of Fundraising Professionals.