Having the necessary resources to implement your mission and programs is vital. CCS can assist you in the following areas:
- Development Assessments: Provide an in-depth look at your current programs, planning, goals, budget, procedures, information systems, staff and volunteer roles to help your organization shape a strong fundraising program for the future.
- Annual Development Plans: Provide implementation plans for first year programs or create a new plan for established development departments that include strategies, timelines, assignments, case statements and job descriptions for staff and volunteers.
- Capital Campaigns: Provide capital campaign management that includes feasibility studies, oversight and implementation.
Here is what our clients are saying about our impact on their fundraising efforts:
“After a fire rendered our church sanctuary unusable, we began a Capital Campaign effort to reach out to over 600 church members, fund the rebuilding of the damaged sanctuary and our entire campus. With a project of this magnitude, the hurdles could have been daunting, but Michelle Turman and her team at Catalyst were instrumental in organizing and managing our efforts. They helped train our volunteers and staff on a multitude of items, such as the implementation of processes and procedures, donor database software, and fundraising best practices. She helped us execute our plan and kept us on task with frequent updates, conference calls, and meetings. Having Michelle hold us accountable has made the difference in our success thus far. We have raised over $7 million dollars and remain eternally grateful to Michelle for everything that she gave of herself through her efforts. Her professionalism added credibility to our team and gave us the roadmap we needed to succeed in this project. After seeing her in action, I have no doubt that she that she will continue to be an influential and welcome addition to anyone’s team.”
– Anthony Saravanos, CCIM, CDP
Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church, Capital Campaign Chairman
“I’ve worked with many consultants in the past, but Michelle by far brings the highest level of professionalism and non-profit expertise than anyone else I’ve worked with. She is incredibly organized and is an excellent listener and communicator. She took the time to get to know our organization, the board and our role in the community. She offered thoughtful, constructive and useful insights and recommendations.
“We selected CCS due to their breadth and quality of experience working with nonprofits, outstanding recommendations, track record of success, access to resources and a fresh, more universal perspective.”
– Karen Govern, Executive Director
“We hired Michelle to conduct a fundraising assessment of our department so that we could determine how to best invest our efforts moving forward. Michelle was organized and methodical in gathering data, working with staff to keep everyone on track, and offering important insights throughout the process. Her recommendations allowed our organization to move forward quickly as she was able to clearly delineate and communicate our challenges, opportunities and immediate needs.”
– Elizabeth Gelman, Executive Director
Florida Holocaust Museum