Every organization, whether large or small, requires change at some point to continue its growth. Day to day operations can make it difficult for an organization to undertake the tasks of stimulating, facilitating and coordinating the change effort. This is where Catalyst Consulting Services can step in and work with key decision makers to facilitate positive change and take your organization to the next level. CCS offers the following services to nonprofit businesses that want to reach their optimal potential:
- Organizational Review & Assessment: An organizational assessment can provide you with an objective and knowledgeable perspective on your organization as it exists today. CCS can conduct confidential interviews and surveys with your internal and external stakeholders, analyze finances and important institutional documents, study the operations and provide you with findings and recommendations that will help you operate more efficiently and move strategically into the future.
- Strategic & Succession Planning: A strategic or succession plan will not only document the vision, mission and core values of your organization, but will also establish specific goals and measurable objectives to be carried out over the next two to three years..
- Mergers/Collaborations/Strategic Alliances: As resources become more competitive, it can be essential to assess potential partners for collaborations or expand the mission of your organization. CCS can assist your organization with a master plan to guide the effort forward.
Here is what our clients are saying about our impact through our organizational management:
“Michelle Turman is a valuable resource for any nonprofit business. She has an amazing knowledge of the nonprofit world and shares every bit of that with you. Her ability to see your strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities is unparalleled. But even better than that, she turns some of this “hard to hear” bits of news into turning points, and eventually successes, for your organization. Michelle has helped our organization advance to the next level through the organizational assessment process and gave us a road map for beyond. Thank you, Catalyst and thank you, Michelle!”
– Lisa Demmi, Chair of the Board of Director
“The strategic planning process was fantastic from start to finish! Michelle was super organized, understood what we were trying to do and guided us through it so smoothly. There were lots of steps, but it felt so amazingly easy because it was all so planned out. Now we have an amazing plan that our board is proud of and excited to execute!”
– Laura Moore, Executive Director
Girls on the Run of Greater Tampa Bay